Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines - 3532
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
- Preferably 2-4 years’ experience specialize in IT/Computer-Software or equivalent
- Skills: Angular js, C#, HTML, JQUERY, Visual Studio Pro 2015, Bootstrap, SQL, T-SQL, PL-SQL, MVC
- Advantage Skills: MongoDB, SQL Server, Agile Scrum
- Transportation and Communication Allowance
- Vacation and Sick Leave, 10 credits minimum and 15 credits maximum. If unused, convertible to cash
- Trainings - local and abroad
- Summer Outing local or abroad
- Perform technical evaluation of enhancement requests or new business requirements.
- Conduct research and development on new technologies related to existing or new products.
- Establish project review points to ensure deadlines, cost and design objectives are met.
- Ensure maintenance and security of all development hardware and software.
- Ensure integration testing is performed according to quality standards.
- Provide assistance to sales staff during client call to serve as a resource person on IT related inquiries.
- Ensure proper safekeeping of intellectual properties such as source codes, test data, design, manuals, back-up files, etc