Platform X is a technology platform that seeks to provide “nimble, configurable, interactive, scalable and cost-effective” solutions for regulatory compliance. Next generation regtech automation platform enables financial institutions to remain in control of risk, finance and regulatory compliance, to establish integrity & transparency of results and adapt & respond quickly to regulatory changes, through a fully declarative, configurable and scalable technology framework. It is a unified platform for various regulatory compliance use cases available in both enterprise cloud & as well as managed services offering.
- Explore multiple methodologies interactively
- Make changes and see the results quickly
- The data of millions of customers can be processed easily
- Most complex calculations can be done with ease
- Many teams can work on the system at the same time
- Variance analysis across multiple dimensions e.g. time, methodologies, scenario
- All outputs to be preserved for comparative analysis
- History of Computations maintained securely
- Don’t need IT help to run calculations and reports
- Ability to self tweak the model parameters
- By full lineage and trace of results in a multi-scenario and historical context
Our Value Proposition
- A unified platform meeting all the requirements in Risk Management and Regulatory Compliance for Banks & FIs.
- Be ahead of the curve to meet you regulatory reporting requirement and management expectations with in-built predictive and explanatory analytics.
- Huge cost saving by low infra requirements, ease of maintenance due to modular architecture and cloud deployment.
- No-code platform, thereby ensuring complete Self-Service capability to the end users.
Platform X - Financial Risk
- IFRS 9 - A comprehensive solution providing IFRS 9 functionalities; enabling clients to compute ECL through pre-configured methodologies and perform What-if analysis and attribution analysis in realtime.
- Basel III/IV - A comprehensive solution providing Regulatory Capital Computation functionality; enabling banks to meet with Capital Adequacy directives and regulatory reporting requirements, with What-if and Attribution analysis.
- Model Risk Management - A comprehensive solution to assist in identifying & managing complex risks associated with quantitative models through a fully automated model validation, monitoring, reporting and documentation process.
- Balance Sheet Analytics - One stop solution to address balance sheet modeling requirements, internal and regulatory reporting requirements, with What-if scenario analysis using an integrated analytical framework.
- Financial Spreading - Comprehensive solution for automated financial statement scanning and financial spreading, with the ability to generate comprehensive sentiment analysis and Quick Rating, all in one go.
- AutoML - AutoML is an Automated Machine Learning solution to empower domain and business experts in banks to use Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) for creating business values.
- Integrated Stress Testing
Platform X – Non Financial Risk
- Operational Risk Management
- Third Party Risk Management
- Compliance Management
- Audit Management
- Policy Management
- Cyber Risk Management
- Business Continuity Management
For more information, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us through our website!