The job holder contributes to the growth and profitability of Infomax Systems Solutions & Services, Inc. by providing expertise in coming up with the overall technical and business architecture of the solution: from the solution’s design and write-up, system analysis and post-implementation. He plans, organizes and controls all activities needed to ensure the achievement of the solution to meet clients’ needs.A. Pre-sales
- Research on new solutions as directed by your Team Lead
- Perform Requirements analysis and determine solutions to propose to the prospect
- Assist in Proposal preparation by building and documenting the technical solution architecture to meet customer requirement for complex projects.
- Responds to customer Technical/Compliance RFP/RFI (Request for Proposal/Request for Information) Technical and Compliance requirements.
- Performs Gap analysis on client requirements vs Infomax solutions and provide recommendations on how to mitigate these Gaps
- Build and Perform product or solutions demonstrations to prospects.
- Prepare initial project implementation plan (MS-Project or MS-Excel format).
- Prepares and Conducts Proof-of-Concept (POC) of assigned product/solutions in accordance with processes as defined by Management.
- Coordinate/validate with product principal on the viability of the proposed solution/s and its corresponding hardware and software components.
- Participate is Risk assessments and other tasks to ensure proper Implementation of the project
- Coordinate with Support and Professional Services on any or all Risk Factors during Project Implementation
- Create, Modify Sales materials to empower Sales to qualify their requirements.
- Identify opportunities for future business on existing customer or Prospects.
Update self on new industry trends and new product features of assigned products and conduct presentation to technical team, sales team and marketing team.
Train technical support team on an assigned product.
Provide second level technical support to customer’s support team.